- 27 May 15 Affordable Housing Crisis
- 27 May 15 Have your say on the new rail timetable for August 2016
- 27 May 15 Huguenots of Spitalfields
- 27 May 15 Latest fromthemurkydepths
- 27 May 15 Comedy Season: warm-up for the Edinburgh Festival
- 26 May 15 Bandstand Concerts in Greenwich Park
- 14 May 15 Creative Arts Programme for Demelza Children's Hospice in Greenwich
- 14 May 15 The Four Fridas - on sale now!
What does Greenwich mean to you?The Greenwich Society works to make Greenwich a better place for all who live, work and study here. Whether it is the watchfulness that is required to protect the town's heritage or the concerns of local residents to improve its amenities, the Greenwich Society welcomes members and gives a voice to everyone who cares about the past, the present and the future.
- Latest Greenwich Society Newsletter The Society's latest newsletter has been published and is available to download
- Magna Carta Celebrations The Greenwich Society joined representative of all the rebel baron manors at Mansion House to celebrate the anniversary of London's part in Magna Carta
- Changing the Face of Greenwich? Just two planning applications could change the face of Greenwich. One is to massively increase building on the Peninsula, the other is for very tall blocks beside a bigger liner terminal at Enderby Wharf.
- Magna Carta and West Greenwich On 15th June this year, the queen will lead the national celebrations at Runnymede of the 800th anniversary of King Johnís agreement to Magna Carta in 1215. One of the 25 rebel barons was Geoffrey de Say, Baron of West Greenwich.