- 2 May 13 Restoration work nears completion in the Painted Hall
- 16 Apr 13 Southeastern trains - newsletter
- 15 Apr 13 Mid Summer Jazz is back again in Greenwich Park
- 21 Mar 13 Greenwich Pub/Wine bar of the year
- 21 Mar 13 March Newsletter
- 1 Feb 13 How would you improve Greenwich Town Centre for pedestrians?
- 29 Mar 12 Perception of aircraft noise
- 9 Mar 12 Greenwich Peninsual West Masterplan - the Society's response
- 1 Mar 12 Join us on facebook
- 16 Feb 12
Stockwell Street Talk
Hidden History of Stockwell Street
- More news
- Subscribe via RSS
- 22 May 13 Greenwich Society Chairman's Committee Meeting
- 9 Jun 13 Piano recital
- 12 Jun 13 London Parks Ramble
- 16 Jun 13 Mid-Summer Jazz is back again in Greenwich Park
- 20 Jun 13 Greenwich Society Executive Committee Meeting
- 25 Jun 13 Cricket Match
- 16 Jul 13 Greenwich Society Chairman's Committee Meeting
- 21 Aug 13 Greenwich Society Executive Committee Meeting
- 12 Sep 13 Greenwich Society Chairman's Committee Meeting
- 14 Oct 13 Visit to Temple Place
- More diary dates
- Subscribe via RSS
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance